The Kyra 600 is a commercial reverse osmosis system designed for high filtered water output volumes. It is instantaneous so no water tank is required and has an output rate of 50 litres per hour (over 1000 litres per day).
Main features and advantages
- Reverse Osmosis technology
- Ideal for businesses (e.g. restaurants or cafes)
- Huge filtered water output of over 1000 litres each day!
- Direct flow – no tank required
- Nano technology water for high contaminant removal
- Re-mineralises your water post filtration
- Produces pH enhanced water
- Easy to install filter with quick-connect filter elements
- Economic model with small footprint
- Filter life for all filters is 12 months, allowing you to replace them all the same time
- Requires electricity
- Standing bracket (no mounting required)
- Pumped system
The first three filters are infused with Zinc nano-particles that activate in water for antibacterial properties. The fourth and fifth stage is 400 GPD reverse osmosis membrane filters that give a total flow of 800 GPD (this can be 0.5-2 litres/minute depending on incoming pressure) instantaneous flow.
The system also includes a post-filter stage to anti-oxidise, enhance the pH, and further enrich the purified water. The final stage mineral filter has a perfect balance of necessary minerals for the healthy maintenance and function of the human body.
- System capacity: 50 Litres / Hour @ 5 Bar
- Incoming pressure: 2.5 Bar Min
- Incoming TDS: 600 PPM Max
- Electricity: 100 – 240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Tank capacity: 12 Litres
- Pumped system
Faucet Options (Standard/Included)
The filter is supplied as standard with either a separate stainless steel faucet that is connected to the sink, or a “3 way tap” can be installed that replaces the existing kitchen tap and allows normal cold/hot water and filtered water to pass through. The cost of each faucet (as desired) is included.