The Zada Ultrafilter and Softner is a new ultrafiltration filtration system for everyone who does not want to pay the price of a reverse osmosis system and save on space but at the same time remove certain impurities, and improve water odour and taste. The second filter is a coconut shell softener that reduces water hardness and results in an improved and smoother taste.
Main features and advantages
- Ultrafiltration technology
- Includes a nano carbon filter to remove chlorine, microorganisms and certain heavy metals
- Second coconut shell water softener filter to reduce water hardness and improve taste
- Re-mineralises your water post filtration
- Smooth tasting water
- Compact model that fits neatly under your kitchen sink
- Ideal for individuals and families
- Easy to install filter with quick-connect filter elements
- Economic model with small footprint
- Filter life is 12 months, allowing you to replace them all the same time
- Requires no electricity
- No waste water
Ultrafiltration is a filtration process that uses standard home water pressure to push water through its semi-permeable membrane. Ultrafiltration removes viruses, bacteria, as well as suspended particles from your drinking water. Particles and materials of high molecular weight are unable to pass through the 0.02 micron ultrafilter membrane so that only fresh water and dissolved minerals get through.
Faucet Options (Standard/Included)
The filter is supplied as standard with either a separate stainless steel faucet that is connected to the sink, or a “3 way tap” can be installed that replaces the existing kitchen tap and allows normal cold/hot water and filtered water to pass through. The cost of each faucet (as desired) is included.