The Nano RO is one of the smallest full functioning quick change reverse osmosis systems in the world. The system comes standard with antibacterial filters and a pH stabilizer. The four filter system incorporates nano technology filters and convenient Quick Change Filter Technology for low cost maintenance so you can easily replace the filters yourself. The system is best utilized in homes with up to 30 litres of daily filtered water consumption.
Main features and advantages
- Reverse Osmosis technology
- Compact model that fits under your kitchen sink
- One of the smallest point-of-use RO systems in the world
- Ideal for an individual or couple (up to 30 litres of daily filter water)
- Nano technology water for high contaminant removal
- Re-mineralises your water post filtration
- Produces pH enhanced water
- Easy to install filter with quick-connect filter elements
- Economic model with small footprintv
- Multi-stage RO filter system
- Filter life for all four filters is 12 months, allowing you to replace them all the same time
- Requires no electricity
The system uses four different types of filters to remove contaminants and stabilise the pH of water. Each filter has its specific role in the filtration process. The first and second stage pre-filters are infused with Zinc nanoparticles that activate in water for antibacterial properties. The third stage reverse osmosis filter is composed of a semi-permeable membrane with 0.1 nano-meter sized pores. These pores can remove hundreds of thousands of different types of chemicals and compounds notwithstanding 99.99% of microorganisms. The fourth stage mixes magnesium with purified water on an atomic scale to bind up free hydrogen atoms. This binding process increases the purified water pH with natural minerals to give it a very healthy finish.
- 5 Litres / Hour @ 3 Bar
- Incoming pressure: 3 Bar Min
- Incoming TDS: 600 PPM Max
- Tank capacity: 12 Litres
- Not pumped
Faucet Options (Standard/Included)
The filter is supplied as standard with either a separate stainless steel faucet that is connected to the sink, or a “3 way tap” can be installed that replaces the existing kitchen tap and allows normal cold/hot water and filtered water to pass through. The cost of each faucet (as desired) is included.