The Nova Pro Direct Flow is one of the most technologically advanced water filtration systems in the world. The system, which is primarily designed for home and commercial use, includes a 9 stage filtration system (7 independent filters) and Smart Water capability. The Nova Pro incorporates state of the art filters, easy Plug & Play components and Quick Change Filter Technology (QCFT) for low cost maintenance. The system can be used to supply your tap, coffee machine, fridge and any kitchen appliance requiring water.
The Nova Pro Direct Flow is instantaneous so no water tank is required. It has an output rate of 50 litres per hour.
Main features and advantages
- Reverse Osmosis technology
- 9 stage filtration system with 7 independent filters
- The most delicious and healthy drinking water possible
- Compact model that fits under your kitchen sink
- Ideal for large households or if your water pressure is low
- Huge filtered water output of 1200 litres each day!
- Direct flow (no tank required)
- Nano technology water for high contaminant removal
- Re-mineralises your water post filtration
- Produces pH enhanced water
- Easy to install filter with quick-connect filter elements
- Filter life for all seven filters is 12 months, allowing you to replace them all the same time
- Requires electricity
- Standing bracket (no mounting required)
- Pumped system
The first three pre-filters are infused with Zinc nano-particles that activate in water for antibacterial properties.
The fourth and fifth stage is 400 GPD reverse osmosis membrane filters that give a total flow of 800 GPD (this can be 0.5-2 litres/minute depending on incoming pressure) instantaneous flow. Flow can be enhanced through the additional of a RO storage tank to boost flow to 2-3 LPM plus.
The final stage Biocera filters comprise the following:
- Mineral Filter (Anti-Aging): The mineral filter is composed of 100% natural Maifan and Bentonite minerals. Maifan is an important mineral for healthy body, skin and hair. Bentonite minerals help the digestive track work more efficiently. Additionally, Calcium minerals incorporated into the Bentonite will help with healthy bone and teeth.
- Detox Filter (Anti-Toxin): The detox filter is composed of active ceramic taormine balls which form a 2 micrometer wavelength electro-magnetic field (far infrared-red ray – FIR) along the water passageway. Water molecules also have a natural oscillation frequency of 2 micrometers. As the water passes through the filter, the FIR field will help in breaking up the water molecules (which are usually clumped together) into smaller pieces.
- Oxygen Filter (Anti-Oxidant): The oxygen filter is composed from magnesium coated ceramic balls and activated granular coconut shell carbon. The magnesium mineral will increase the water pH level and decrease the water Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP). The higher pH will the lower ORP and turn the water into an anti-oxidant. The coconut shell will polish the water and give it a soft and smooth taste.
- Alkaline Filter (High pH): The alkaline filter uses 100% naturally occurring minerals like magnesium, sodium and potassium to increase the water pH to an good alkaline level.
The system also comes equipped with a digital controller with Smart Water capabilities. Nova Pro Direct Flow continuously analyses the purified water and displays the results on screen. The system will know when water is consumed and immediately reverse flush the membrane filters afterwards to protect their output. The system also does many things in the background such as track water temperature, errors and filter lifetime in order to give the highest uptime possible while delivering the best experience to its users.
The Nova Pro Direct Flow is designed for use in residential and commercial drinking water applications.
- System capacity: 50 Litres / Hour @ 5 Bar
- Incoming pressure: 2.5 Bar Min
- Incoming TDS: 600 PPM Max
- Electricity: 100 – 240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Pumped system
Faucet Options (Standard/Included)
The filter is supplied as standard with either a separate stainless steel faucet that is connected to the sink, or a “3 way tap” can be installed that replaces the existing kitchen tap and allows normal cold/hot water and filtered water to pass through. The cost of each faucet (as desired) is included.Nova Pro Direct Flow – Technical Data Sheet (ENG)