The Vega Ultra is a highly efficient, neat and easily transportable six stage filtration system that is easy to install in your home. It is best for people that want all the system parts to be contained in the same unit and for those that are likely to change residence frequently. The system is best utilized in homes with up to 100 litres of daily, purified, drinking water consumption.
It uses the most advanced filters currently available and incorporates a booster pump which results in increased daily output, higher flow rate and longer filter lifetime. There is an elegant LED lighted on/off button as well as a separate LED activation when the system is producing water.
The Vega has a digital control unit that displays: water pressure, output rate, filter lifetime, TDS level, water temperature and tank capacity. It will also sound an alarm if there are any leaks in the system.
Main features and advantages
- Reverse Osmosis technology
- 6 stage filtration system
- Highly compact model that fits under your kitchen sink
- Ideal for all families and households or if your water pressure is low (up to 100 litres of
daily filtered water)
- Nano technology water for high contaminant removal
- Re-mineralises your water post filtration
- Produces pH enhanced water
- Easy to install filter with quick-connect filter elements
- Economic model with small footprint
- Multi-stage RO filter system
- Filter life for all eight filters is 12 months, allowing you to replace them all the same
- Requires electricity
- Pumped system
The first and second stage pre-filters are infused with Zinc nanoparticles that activate in water for antibacterial properties. The third stage reverse osmosis filter is composed of a semi-permeable membrane with 0.1 nano-meter sized pores. These pores can remove hundreds of thousands of different types of chemicals and compounds notwithstanding 99.99% of microorganisms. The fourth stage mixes magnesium with purified water on an atomic scale to bind up free hydrogen atoms. This binding process increases the purified water pH with natural minerals to give it a very healthy finish.
The system also has two post-filter stages to anti-oxidise, enhance the pH, and further enrich the purified water. The final stage mineral filter has a perfect balance of necessary minerals for the healthy maintenance and function of the human body.
- System capacity: 8 Litres / Hour @ 5 Bar
- Incoming pressure: 2.5 Bar Min
- Incoming TDS: 600 PPM Max
- Electricity: 100 – 240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Tank capacity: 12 Litres
- Pumped system
Faucet Options (Standard/Included)
The filter is supplied as standard with either a separate stainless steel faucet that is connected to the sink, or a “3 way tap” can be installed that replaces the existing kitchen tap and allows normal cold/hot water and filtered water to pass through. The cost of each faucet (as desired) is included.Vega Ultra Technical Data Sheet (ENG)